Business travel is frequently a requirement for leveraging new opportunities in today’s globalized economy. And while nothing will likely ever replace the traditional in-person meeting with partners, employees and customers, a large percentage of those routine trips – costs and time included – can be avoided with the use of video conferencing. Highly evolved since its pioneer days, modern video conferencing solutions are powerful, effective, and easy to use. In other words, it’s as close to “being there” as you can get without actually making the trip.
One of today’s leading providers of video conferencing solutions is InterCall®. InterCall, a subsidiary of West Corporation, is the world’s biggest dedicated conferencing service provider, and offers solutions for audio, web, video and event conferencing services.
InterCall video conferencing features include:
- Video streaming and recording – to reach a wider audience stream your conference to a designated website and/or record and store your conference for future reference
- Speed matching and transcoding – connect with all attendees no matter what type of equipment they are running on
- InterCall Video Online (IVO) – a one-stop web portal that is available for scheduling, supporting and managing your video conferences, infrastructure and equipment 24/7
- Continuous presence – choose how you view your meeting attendees. You can opt to view all simultaneously on the same screen or one of the many other formats that best suits your needs
- Web add-on – increase participant engagement and collaborate in real-time on documents or PowerPoint® slides with web conferencing
- Audio add-on – add InterCall’s Operator Assisted Conferencing or Reservationless-Plus conferencing for participants without video access
- 24/7/365 customer support
In addition, InterCall offers complementary training and development programs to help increase your familiarity and comfort level with its video conferencing environment. And if purchasing your own video conferencing equipment doesn’t fit in your budget have no fear; InterCall has more than 9000 public video conference rooms around the globe that are available for rent.
Save a considerable amount of time and money, and avoid the hassle that business traveling creates by employing a video conferencing solution for your business. Not only will you and your team to make decisions faster, but you’ll also bring services and/or products to market quicker, which in turn enables you to stay ahead of the competition. For more information on video conferencing services that fit your unique needs, give one of our professional account managers a call today.
Image Source: FreeDigitalPhotos.net